This was provided for us to share via Twitter @GaysForTrumpUSA
Their official website: https://gaysfortrump.org/
Sources at the bottom.
1. In the State of the Union Address on February 5, 2019, President Donald J. Trump announced his Administration’s goal to end the HIV epidemic in the United States within 10 years. Bold actions that benefited the LGBT community. The Administration and Congress have approved additional resources to begin this multiyear initiative focused on ending the HIV epidemic in America by 2030.
2. Trump, in his address to world leaders, said: “We stand in solidarity with LGBTQ people who live in countries that punish, jail or execute individuals based upon sexual orientation.” This came about after Iranian regime has put a gay man to death with the usual outrageous claims of prostitution, kidnapping, or even pedophilia. And it sadly won’t be the last time,” R. Grenell
3. Picking Richard Grinnell in 2017 as ambassador to Germany. Highest openly gay government official appointed by Trump.
4. Trump was the First republican president to congratulate and note gay pride month (3rd in history).
5. Kept the executive order which created federal workplace protections for LGBT people. The[White House stated, “President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of L.G.B.T.Q. rights, just as he was throughout the election,” the statement said. “The president is proud to have been the first ever G.O.P. nominee to mention the L.G.B.T.Q. community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”
6. 2019 Mary Rowland who is open lesbian as a judge on the US district court in northern Illinois. Making her the first openly LGBT Judicial nominee under the Trump presidency
7. Trump nominated Patrick Bumatay an openly gay man in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Who was denied by Democrats.
8. On February 10, 2020, the White House released President Donald Trump’s Fiscal Year 2021 Federal Budget proposal. The FY2021 Budget includes $716 million for the second year of the multiyear ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE) initiative to eliminate HIV in America. The FY2021 Budget proposal includes:
-$371 million for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to reduce new HIV infections;
-$302 million for Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) to deliver HIV care through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) and to supply testing, evaluation, prescription of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), and associated medical costs through the Health Centers program;
-$27 million to the Indian Health Service (IHS) to tackle the epidemic in American Indian and Alaska Native communities; and
-$10 million for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for evaluation activities to identify effective interventions to treat and prevent HIV.
9. Trump wants to make pre-exposure prophylactics (PREP) free for those who are uninsured greatly helping his HIV reduction goals in the next ten years.
10. Brandon Straka openly gay man convert into a TRUMP loving gay American. He created the #walkaway campaign that hundreds of thousands have left the corrupt Democratic party and joined Trump in his pursuit to Make America Great Again.
11. Trump gave the order to neutralized Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani who was responsible for the GENOCIDE of over 1500 gay Iranians
12. In November of 2016 Trump is the first president in history to support gay marriage at the time before his election. This was during a 60 Minutes interview.
13. Openly gay Randy William Berry served as the first special envoy for human and LGBT rights. Nominated by Donald Trump as the US Ambassador of Nepal in May 2018
14. Openly gay Robert Gilchrist ambassador of Lithuania. Nominated by Trump
15. Eric George Nelson openly gay ambassador of Bosnia Nominated by Trump
16. Jeff Daigle of Cabo Verde openly gay ambassador. Nominated by Trump
17. Trump stated that he would have no problems voting for a GAY president Trump stated that he would support Pete Buttigieg as an openly gay President
18. Richard Grinnell now appointed by Trump as the director of the intelligence committee. The first openly gay Cabinet Member in history.
19. Trump administration eases ban on blood donations for LGBTs
20. The Trump administration is curbing intelligence sharing operations with allied countries that criminalize homosexuality, a move that would expand on the administration’s 2019 plan to push nearly 70 countries to end the practice of killing, arresting, or punishing homosexuality.
21. Trump gave Grenell the first openly gay cabinet member his chair which is not commonly done – why Trump said “you are the first openly gay secretary and it is a big deal!”
22. Republican Justice Neil M. Gorsuch, (appointed by Trump) pointed out that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 adopted broad language that prohibits private companies from discriminating against employees on the basis of “sex,” seen at the time as a historic step for women’s rights. Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh (appointed by Trump),in a dissent that argues that it was Congress’ role to “amend” Title VII to include LGBT employees under the protections, nonetheless noted the historic nature of the decision. “Millions of gay and lesbian Americans have worked hard for many decades to achieve equal treatment in fact and in law,” Kavanaugh wrote.
Judge Jeanine Fox News.